This week, we would like you to learn something to do with the countries of the world.
- learn some of the countries of Europe (there are lots so maybe start with 10, 15, 20 etc)
- learn where European countries are in a map
- learn some capitals of the European countries
- be able to place South American countries on a map (there are only 14 so this is much easier!)
- learn some or all of the 50 states of America or place some on a map (maybe start with the coasts or shapes that are memorable)
- choose a country you know nothing about and find some interesting facts about it!
Below is a website that I’ve used to learn some of the above tasks, but all this is optional! Feel free to get creative. Enjoy challenging your brains!