Cycle/Scooter Code of Conduct
1. I will wear a helmet when riding to and from school.
2. I will plan my route carefully to and from school with an adult, and I will always follow this route.
3. Every time I ride my bike I will check that my brakes are working and my reflectors are clean and I can be easily seen by other road users.
4. I will carry school books in a back pack, and I will never carry anything under my arm or hanging loose from the handlebars.
5. I will get off and walk with my bike/scooter when I get to the school gates.
6. I will use a lock to secure my bike/scooter at school.
Thank you for applying for a cycle/scooter permit. Parents will need to confirm that the child/ren have read and understood the code of conduct above. Please complete the attached contact form including name of child/ren and year group in the message panel. You will then be issued with a permit via class that must be attached to the handle bars of your bike/scooter.